Why Larose Law?
- The attorneys at Larose Law are settlement-oriented but always court-ready. We believe the best settlements come from preparation, superb negotiating, and being ready to take it to court if needed.
- We try hard to keep our clients out of court. This saves our clients a lot of money.
- We provide value-added legal services. Clients may have two attorneys working their matter for the price of one. A senior attorney will manage all client matters and generally not charge the client for that guidance. Highly-trained paralegals, billing at reduced hourly rates, will do much of what an entry-level attorney will do. Experts we need to utilize will be paid directly by the client whenever possible.
- We know our way around balance sheets and tax returns. We are forensic-oriented. We are exceptional at locating assets and tracing income and expenditures. As a result, we obtain exceptional child support and spousal support awards, attorney fee reimbursement awards, and favorable valuations. Accountants and appraisers speak a language we fully understand.
- Our clients are well prepared to get the custody orders and visitation schedule they desire. We have great experience dealing with high conflict custody issues including relocation matters and custody evaluations. That said, we also do all we can to insulate the children from the matter itself.
Perhaps that is why many of our clients have been our clients for many years.
To learn more, contact the lawyers at The Law Offices of Jonathan D. Larose, APC, in Fremont, California, by calling 510-742-6100.